DELL Huge Recruitment Drive as "IT Enabled Ops Proc Associate" on Sep 2015 @ Noida
Company Profile: Dell is a Technology driven organization with a remarkable Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology division (Dell I/T) assumes a key part in creating so as to empower the Dell Direct model, sending and supporting worldwide industry-driving I/T resources and administrations that dependably convey the best client experience and aggressive edge.
Organization Name DELL
Company www.dell.co.in
Experience 0 - 1 Years
Salary Not Mentioned
Qualification B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA
Skills C/C++
Work Role Enabled Ops Proc Associate
Work Location Noida/Greater Noida
Employment Type Apply
Last date to apply Sep 2015
Reference Latestbowl.in
Drop Mail IDs and subscribe to get alerts via Email!
Company Profile: Dell is a Technology driven organization with a remarkable Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology division (Dell I/T) assumes a key part in creating so as to empower the Dell Direct model, sending and supporting worldwide industry-driving I/T resources and administrations that dependably convey the best client experience and aggressive edge.Organization Name DELL
Company www.dell.co.in
Experience 0 - 1 Years
Salary Not Mentioned
Qualification B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA
Skills C/C++
Work Role Enabled Ops Proc Associate
Work Location Noida/Greater Noida
Employment Type Apply
Last date to apply Sep 2015
Reference Latestbowl.in
Click Here To Apply Apply Link-2
Drop Mail IDs and subscribe to get alerts via Email!